Our victories in Fall olympiads 2018
This new school year our students took part in many different competitions. In this article we compiled all the achievements together with photos of the winners. This article will be updated regularly. You can find information about our victories and events faster on our Facebook page.
Math competition winners
Our students earned 6 prize places in the second stage of the math Olympiad – 2 first and 4 third places.
History competition winners
Anton Makhniuk and Pavlo Zelenskyi took the third place in the 2nd stage of the all-Ukrainian history competition.
French language competition winner
Our 11th grade student Oleksandra Bilokon won the third place in the district stage of the French language olympiad. Congratulations to Sasha and her teacher Olena Viktorivna!
Congratulations to Pavlo and IlliaZelenskyi
These two brothers make us be proud of their achievements every year. This school year they have already got their first prize places:
- Pavlo took the third place in the district stage of the geography competition (his teacher is Kira Viktorivna Bobko)
- Illia took the third place in the district stage of the Ukrainian language and literature competition (teacher Oksana Getman)
Congratulations to boys, their teachers and parents. To be continued!
Winners of the Petro Yatsyk competition
In the 2nd stage of the Ukrainian language Olympiad, dedicated to Petro Yatsyk, our students won several prize places:
- Zelenskyi Illia – 3rd place, 7th grade;
- Mitiuk Fedir - 3rd place, 7th grade;
- Bilousova Sofiia - 3rd place, 8th grade;
- Zelenskyi Pavlo – 2nd place, 9th grade;
- Shabo Oles - 3rd place, 11th grade.